- Local time
- 12:23 PM
- Oct 20, 2016
- Reaction score
It's happening again!
Taking place on the 29th of October 2022 @ 6PM UTC on:
Check out the video from our last racing event!-[HELLO]-Racing Event
All you need...... is the racing map:
- Download the map here:
- Once downloaded, copy the map "Raceway.rfa" and navigate to your levels folder. Usually found in:
C:\Program Files (x86)\EA Games\Battlefield Vietnam\Mods\BfVietnam\Archives\BfVietnam\Levels
C:\Program Files\EA Games\Battlefield Vietnam\Mods\BfVietnam\Archives\BfVietnam\Levels
- Inside the levels folder, you'll know it's the right one if there are other levels/maps inside such as hastings etc, just paste the Raceway.rfa map inside there and you're done!
How the race works:Once we're all on board with every corner and hazard, an Admin will coordinate the race itself. How this will work:
To grab everyone's attention, the admin will pause the server and use the YELLOW ADMIN TEXT to inform all drivers (and co-drivers) to get to their vehicles when the server is un-paused. When this happens please do the following!
- Spawn (or respawn) and grab a vehicle. Do not move it, please stay where it spawned in as it represents a starting line.
- Once everyone is ready and in their vehicles, the server will be paused - this indicates the race is about to begin.
Whilst the server is paused at this point, feel free to hold your W (forward movement key for vehicles etc) in and maybe even the turbo (fire button) so you're ready!
- The admin will then unpause the server, the race has begun and you need to high-tail it!
- As seen in the video, the finish line lays beyond a huge ramp. Make it to the other side where the Pagoda and Heli-spawn point is and you've won! If you die on the way, you can re-spawn and grab a vehicle to get back into the race!