• Join us on Discord! To get all the info you may need click here!

Veterans unite

[Sexy] KJ

Forum Newbie
Hello,

I doubt many of you know me, but I do hope there are veterans out there that remember the clan I represent & and who I am. It has been years since I probably last played BF:V, upon the Japanese tsunami, possibly resulsting in the fall of the [Sexy] server. I'm looking for old BF:V veterans to join a Steam group in the sake of old times & memories. Please let me know trough PMs or add me on Steam; username: suurop. I'm looking to unite the old breed.

Regards,
Cl [Sexy] KJ

El Alamein

Regular Poster
Ahh, my old clan! I remember the good old days of extra towers and horn-speed boosting in jeeps!

EDIT: I didn't realize this post was almost 3 years old... my bad!

~The Deadliest Warrior

Last edited:

-=SEXY=-=CHARM=-

Forum Newbie
Ahh Im In!!! I Hope to join a game or two and reconnect with some old mates. I was a part of HELLO as well a sexy so it's great to see you all and hope to see you soon! -=sexy=-=CHARM=-

-=SEXY=-=CHARM=-

Forum Newbie
Hello,

I doubt many of you know me, but I do hope there are veterans out there that remember the clan I represent & and who I am. It has been years since I probably last played BF:V, upon the Japanese tsunami, possibly resulsting in the fall of the [Sexy] server. I'm looking for old BF:V veterans to join a Steam group in the sake of old times & memories. Please let me know trough PMs or add me on Steam; username: suurop. I'm looking to unite the old breed.

Regards,
Cl [Sexy] KJ
GREAT TO SEE YA KJ!

-=SEXY=-=CHARM=-

Forum Newbie
-=Sexy=-=CHARM=-
I was invited to join HELLO when i was still with Sexy so remember just about all of you. Greets Killzone ...Long time. Who remembers the great Sexy - Hello War? Out of fun ofcourse...

Last edited:

x4|Al Gore

Normal Poster
Sexy was my first. turbo jeeps, flying soliders, and multible choppers
Aah turbo jeeps rings a bell. I remember honking the horn made the Jeep zoom off forward. I probably played on Sexy but don't remember the name as it must be more than a decade ago.

.BR.IRON MAN

Battlefield Vietnam Admin
was remembering a server on which the hasting map had huge, giant towers, those towers that have and flamingdart stacked on top of each other? on this map there were some tunnels that were floating in the sky, at the time of respawn we had to wait a bit to open the parachute, if we opened it before, it would take a long time to reach the ground ... does anyone remember that?