• We've said goodbye to 2018, take a look at some of our stats from the past year! Click here

invalid cd key ?

amd

Forum Rookie
Just try to set cd key again, for me also sometimes resets. You can use eReg/Battlefield Vietnam_code.exe

Also make sure that exe has same compatibility options (or none) set as BfVietnam.exe.

Hi
Having got new pc I also got a trouble called invalid cd key.

Following ways of editing bat.reg file and using Battlefield Vietnam_code.exe give no result. Help please.

P.S.: BfV does not work with resolutions like 1920x1080, right?

Hey Wasp, copy the complete folder from the game on your old switch to a USB stick and go to your new computer, I had to do this for my work in the new resolutions, and also in the case of the cd key if it does not work try to run the application Battlefield Vietnam_code as administrator and enter the registry with your cdkey =)

Hi
Having got new pc I also got a trouble called invalid cd key.

Following ways of editing bat.reg file and using Battlefield Vietnam_code.exe give no result. Help please.

P.S.: BfV does not work with resolutions like 1920x1080, right?
Hey Wasp,

Try what Iron Man suggested, run the "Battlefield Vietnam_code.exe" application in Administrator mode, then try enter the key. If it still doesn't work let me know and I can suggest other methods.

Regarding the resolution, it does work but it doesn't always show as an option in the in-game menu. I suggest you follow my guide here: https://www.helloclan.eu/threads/7705/

Regards
Ice