• Join us on Discord! To get all the info you may need click here!

Contest and Rex2

pinky

Forum Wizard
I keep seeing messages in-game about who won what. Vmax Ana Mup Rick - I suspect I missed out on this opportunity. Perhaps another will come along.

I have noticed that Rex2 is having trouble getting on to the server. That's slick how you did that Shaun to thwart him/her. He has tried repeatedly. I now suspect he is either really young or has no English skills. He just keeps coming in and coming in and getting booted and getting booted.

I really wish he would come to these forums and participate. Google translate would help. Does anyone know what country he is in?

pinky

pinky

Forum Wizard
Hey Pinky,

If you check out www.helloclan.eu/pages/competition/ you will see what happened. :p

I believe that you already owned Rising Storm 2 Vietnam, and thus I kept your name for the next competition we run. ;)

The poor guy doesn't respond to any attempt to speak to him. I believe he is from Ukraine...
Honestly, I would love to have the guy on these forums. I want him in the game, the game is fun with players.

pinky

Forum Wizard
Thanks for the link Shaun! I don't know if I have the game or not and if I had won, I would have asked you to give it to one of the new or younger players. I just want to win! :)

Thanks for running the contest. I have thought about offering up a prize of a Logitech 3D Extreme Pro joystick but I don't want to ship it.

pinky