• Join us on Discord! To get all the info you may need click here!

HelloMiners needs help

~Baz

Forum Newbie
Hello
Hellominers is another thread of the helloclan gaming legacy. But we are currently plagued by corrupt admins and an unplayable environment. I was wondering if helloclan main (although not affiliated with hellominers) could help in any way.
I was wondering if we could gain contact to tedde. He is our last hope as for the staff team (some not all) are destroying Hellominers.
All I would like is if tedde could step in and help. I have sent him a pm on the Hellominers forums but he has not been active since December of 2017.
If anyone could help in any way, the hellominers community would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you.

Vmax

Battlefield Vietnam Leader
Hi Baz

I cant help you mate but IceSkater may be able to help you. I am pretty sure we separated with the Miners permanently.

~Baz

Forum Newbie
Hi Baz

I cant help you mate but IceSkater may be able to help you. I am pretty sure we separated with the Miners permanently.
thats fine i just need communication between us
all he needs to do is read is pm on hellominers

IceSkater

HelloClan Leader
Hello
Hellominers is another thread of the helloclan gaming legacy. But we are currently plagued by corrupt admins and an unplayable environment. I was wondering if helloclan main (although not affiliated with hellominers) could help in any way.
I was wondering if we could gain contact to tedde. He is our last hope as for the staff team (some not all) are destroying Hellominers.
All I would like is if tedde could step in and help. I have sent him a pm on the Hellominers forums but he has not been active since December of 2017.
If anyone could help in any way, the hellominers community would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you.
thats fine i just need communication between us
all he needs to do is read is pm on hellominers
Hi Baz,

I regret to inform you that my response will be the same that I've said to everyone else before you.

When I took over this side of HelloClan from SK he moved on with his life, which is a really good thing for him. I can only try relay your message to him and I'm afraid that's the best I can do. I don't have much contact with Tedde himself and as far as I know he is largely busy outside of the virtual world.

I'm sorry but I can't be of any further help there.

I wish you the best of luck, hopefully things come right for HelloMiners.

Regards
Ice