• Join us on Discord! To get all the info you may need click here!

Hi all! Sickboy is still alive!

Sickboy

Forum Rookie
Hello friends. IceSkater wrote me via email and let me know BFV is still alive. So am I !! After nearly 3 years off i'd like 2 play BFV again. But i have a problem. I cant find the server. Maybe i have the wrong gameversion (1.2) and i dont know how i can get the right one that make me able 2 play again with all u damn noobs!! Can anyone help me with it? THX a lot and maybe we see us soon....

Capt. Canada

Elite Poster
Hi Sick.
Glad to know you are well...or sick...whatever.

Good luck back on the server. VMax and IceSkater will be able to get you up and running again.

I think a few of the guys still play, but most have moved on to other things. If I am able to return, then I'll be wearing my tags...and probably be dying frequently, each death more glorious than the last.

IceSkater

HelloClan Leader
Hey Sick,

It's been some time since I last saw that name active! Glad that you got my message. :D

So the server is on V1.21, and you will also need to run the no-cd crack. All that you need to do is check out this page: https://www.helloclan.eu/pages/bfv-downloads/ and follow points 2 & 3. The links and a guide are both on there to assist you. :)

The server is on a new IP, it is 158.69.118.94 the port 15567 has stayed the same. :)

If you need any assistance please feel free to get in touch with me.

Regards
Ice / Shaun

Sickboy

Forum Rookie
thx for the rapid answer, shaun. and a hi to canada! i'm doin fine. update 2 v 1.21 is done. but when i add the server with given id and port i can see only the hello eu server and the backup server. when i click on it ping is 99999. i cant connect :(.

IceSkater

HelloClan Leader
thx for the rapid answer, shaun. and a hi to canada! i'm doin fine. update 2 v 1.21 is done. but when i add the server with given id and port i can see only the hello eu server and the backup server. when i click on it ping is 99999. i cant connect :(.
ok, all is working. see u on battlefield!
Sorry I was out when you replied. I'm glad you're sorted. :) Welcome back to the battlefield! :D