What's new
  • Join us on Discord! To get all the info you may need click here!

Banned

agathyus

Forum Newbie
Banned
Reaction score
Today I played here again. There were no teamkills. I'm not stupid, I admit I did ram. The spectators and the players most likely wanted me to get kicked. I'm an active player, I don't care if they ban me. The point is the game suffers losing people.

Last edited:

agathyus

Forum Newbie
Banned
Reaction score
You were banned for disruptive game play. What other sins did you commit. Ramming is allowed unless you are team killing? I would recommend reading the rules.
I didn't really ram. There are better servers with friendly fire on, more realistic than this one. Anyway good luck to everyone playing on Hello server

[RUS]WàrrióR

Elite Poster
Reaction score
Today I played here again. There were no teamkills. I'm not stupid, I admit I did ram. The spectators and the players most likely wanted me to get kicked. I'm an active player, I don't care if they ban me. The point is the game suffers losing people.
I didn't really ram. There are better servers with friendly fire on, more realistic than this one. Anyway good luck to everyone playing on Hello server
Hello, meatloaf!
I can see you finally made it to our forum. But what's the point of this now?

You are actually right, there were no teamkills that day...
But you were trying your best to make it happen, ramming friendly vehicles and causing it damage, blowing up tunnels while being NVA, destroying vehicles while your teammates were near it. If you already forgot about it, I edited your ban thread and added some videos.
Check it out!

I can see you understand English as well, so you must have understood our rules and all the countless warnings you've been receiving over the last year. The last time you had 6 months to carefully think about what you've done and a chance to change your mind, yet when your ban expired the first thing you decided to do is to cause more troubles.

Anyway, good luck to you too!
I hope you will find a better server out there, perhaps bots will not be so upset with your game style as real players are.