What's new
  • Join us on Discord! To get all the info you may need click here!

Battlefield Vietnam: Fill The Server Event

We are going to prove just how far from dead Battlefield Vietnam is! Join us for the event, let's fill the server! Click here and drop the post a like if you'll be joining us!

[BFV] Fill The Server Event

IceSkater

Forum Rookie
HelloClan Leader
Battlefield Vietnam Admin
HelloClan Member
Registered
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun

Presents

🎉🎉Fill the server event!🎉🎉

The time has come, HelloClan community, to prove that this game that is dearest to us is not dead! If we fill the server, I will share the screenshots and tag EA in every possible way available to me. This isn't entirely about showing EA what we're made of, it's about proving a point, that this game has a dedicated community! It is 17 years old, it has been through hell and yet it has still endured! The fact that it has this many players is already testament enough, but to drive the point home just a little bit more...let's hit 52!

Just a evening ago, we got up to 43 players. We can fill this server and by some miracle if it stays full I have the backup server ready to go should that happen!

Event date's & times:
27th - 28th February (Saturday & Sunday)
7pm (GMT+2) Onwards (player counts dependent)

HelloClan Server:

IP: 158.69.118.94
Port: 15567

Spread the word! Save the dates!

If you want to join and don't have the game, please drop me a message on our website or use the "Contact Us" form on our website. If you are on Discord, you can drop me a DM there, I am IceSkater#5440

Below is the official event flyer! Feel free to save it and share it where permitted!

See you on the battlefield soldier! Ooorah! (imagine in R-Lee Ermey voice)

bfvbg.jpeg
🎉

TonyB

Forum Newbie
Registered
Reaction score
I have it in my calendar. My Tandy TRS-80 Model 1 is ready for the action.

I enjoy using Discord. I wonder if we could devise a way of keeping players who are on the same teams in the right channels? I know the game will force even balance and that really screws things up in Discord as I must hear Paranoid's carrying-on about his RPG kills.

IceSkater

Forum Rookie
HelloClan Leader
HelloClan Member
Registered
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
I have it in my calendar. My Tandy TRS-80 Model 1 is ready for the action.

I enjoy using Discord. I wonder if we could devise a way of keeping players who are on the same teams in the right channels? I know the game will force even balance and that really screws things up in Discord as I must hear Paranoid's carrying-on about his RPG kills.
Thank you sir!

Unfortunately, users will need to manually put themselves in the correct channels. I don't think people would appreciate being yanked out their channel into the correct channel all of a sudden by a moderator either. :( As that would have been my suggestion.

Regards,
Ice

BigBuds

Forum Newbie
Registered
Reaction score
I'll do my best to drop in, though this thing does start at 2am my time. I'll drop in either way just at the wrong time most likely, lol.

Nitrofish

Forum Newbie
Registered
Reaction score
I wonder if we dare turn map vote off and Friendly fire on :D
I'd love it but man I can't help but think that's a ticking time bomb! hahaha