BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
REGISTERED
Reaction score
Real Name
Alex

8 map - Quang Tri-1968 rooftop KNIFE ONLY fights!​

Map Quang Tri-1968 reworked to knife only map
Battle zone now located on 2 buildings placed near each other
In opposite buildings corners there are 2 flags for each team. Between buildings, the distance that you need to jump over to capture the enemy's flag, the so-called pit of shame), because some players will fall there). There is a damage trigger at the bottom - so you won't be able to survive there.
Initially, the idea was to make flamethrowers as well, which would be more fun, but while it is technically difficult to implement, it may be possible to implement it in the future.
The player has in his arsenal - only knives

MINIMAP
minimap.jpg

SCREENS
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

knife.jpg

PIT OF SHAME
pit of shame.jpg

Last edited:

Blueheeler

Forum Rookie
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
REGISTERED
Reaction score

8 map - Quang Tri-1968 rooftop KNIFE ONLY fights!​

Map Quang Tri-1968 reworked to knife only map
Battle zone now located on 2 buildings placed near each other
In opposite buildings corners there are 2 flags for each team. Between buildings, the distance that you need to jump over to capture the enemy's flag, the so-called pit of shame), because some players will fall there). There is a damage trigger at the bottom - so you won't be able to survive there.
Initially, the idea was to make flamethrowers as well, which would be more fun, but while it is technically difficult to implement, it may be possible to implement it in the future.
The player has in his arsenal - only knives

MINIMAP
View attachment 2139

SCREENS
View attachment 2140
View attachment 2141
View attachment 2142
View attachment 2143
View attachment 2249

PIT OF SHAME
View attachment 2144
I won't be able play that map with my ping I get stabbed b4 I can even see the enemy lol But thank you Pipska for all the work you are putting into the game for OUR enjoyment.