• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueheeler

Forum Rookie
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
REGISTERED
Reaction score
Hard Rice.
I apologise that I gave you a round one ban Having confused you with another player I was going on information I received from other players.I got it wrong This can be attributed to my mistake and the use of different names used by so many. I have always made it known that I use Fragga or Oh damn or my original Blueheeler handle . I now have the means as to who each player is by their key hash and this mistake should not happen to anyone again.
Again I do apologise

Last edited:

hard_rice

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Reaction score
There are two types of apologies.

1) Sorry you did something

2) Sorry you got caught

Fragga you got caught and I choose not to believe you.

After the first time you kicked me for no reason, I might add I wrote in game chat "Why did you kick me?" and then you kicked me again and gave me a ban. You did not answer my in-game chat question which I asked as soon as I rejoined the server. Something is not adding up. I wonder what makes you so confused that you have to kick players that are not violating any rules.

IceSkater

Master Poster
HELLOCLAN LEADERSHIP
REGISTERED
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
I'm not entertaining a public fight again.

He apologized and I spoke to him regarding this. Steps have been taken to ensure it doesn't happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.