BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
SOCIALS MANAGER
FACEBOOK EDITOR
YOUTUBE MANAGER
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
REGISTERED
Reaction score
I have a game without an installer. Maybe that's the problem? This is my shortcut:
"C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Moje dokumenty\Gry\Battlefield_Vietnam_Win_RIP_EN\Game Files\BfVietnam.exe" +game Battlegroup42

Again: "The problem with the shortcut .. specified in the START field is invalid. Make sure the folder exists and the path is correct."
I'll DM you

x4|Al Gore

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Reaction score
I have a game without an installer. Maybe that's the problem? This is my shortcut:
"C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Moje dokumenty\Gry\Battlefield_Vietnam_Win_RIP_EN\Game Files\BfVietnam.exe" +game Battlegroup42

Again: "The problem with the shortcut .. specified in the START field is invalid. Make sure the folder exists and the path is correct."
Does your default BFV work?

LTShaun

Normal Poster
SOCIALS MANAGER
FACEBOOK EDITOR
YOUTUBE MANAGER
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
REGISTERED
Reaction score
Did you install what I sent you in the default location?

Dalileush

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Reaction score
Did you install what I sent you in the default location?
Yes, now I could join the Battlegroup server. But I couldn't join any other server anymore. And I got banned from server on Mission Possible and Allmaps. And also I can't uninstall this game.

IceSkater

Master Poster
HELLOCLAN LEADERSHIP
REGISTERED
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Yes, now I could join the Battlegroup server. But I couldn't join any other server anymore. And I got banned from server on Mission Possible and Allmaps. And also I can't uninstall this game.
It may be possible the server auto banned you for joining too quickly. If you try again it should be fine as I can't see any new bans...

LTShaun

Normal Poster
SOCIALS MANAGER
FACEBOOK EDITOR
YOUTUBE MANAGER
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
REGISTERED
Reaction score
If you want to un-install it just delete the games folder and start menu shortcuts/desktop shortcuts. Or Delete via control panel/remove a program list.